This guide is all about downloading WeChat for PC or Windows 7/8 Computer with the help of Android Emulator, please keep on reading this whole post to get the exact details. Also check, WhatsApp for PC
WeChat is one of the free messaging apps that are counted after the likes of WhatsApp for being the best in town. WeChat’s interface is not a clone to WhatsApp and that is what attracts the users to it. The developers have worked hard on the interface of the app in order to make it more interactive and fun.
The availability of numerous features in the app makes it very special. Since the surge of smartphones, the messaging apps have flourished in the market. They have not only taken over the devices of the people but also their hearts. These apps are the easiest way to connect to the people you talk with and not spending a single penny for the same.
Once we directly contact WeChat Inc. and asked if they are going to release any Desktop version, then they told that its not going to be available any how, they only concentrate for Mobile Users.
So you might be wondering that how we are today going to use WeChat Messenger on Computer? Please keep on reading to get the answer.
WeChat’s progress in the last few months is simply phenomenal. It has been employing new marketing strategies and promotional campaigns that are helping the app in order to achieve a high status in the market.
WeChat for PC Specialties :
WeChat has around 100 million users currently all around the world and the number is growing. We will not be shocked if one day WeChat is able to surpass the records set up by Whatsapp. The best feature of WeChat is that it synchronizes with almost all the operating systems including the likes of Blackberry, Nokia, Symbian and Windows.
Let us discuss some of the features of WeChat:
- The video chat option available in WeChat makes it stand out from the rest in the market. With the help of this option, you can conduct video conference with the people you like. It can also be used for the business conferences. The video conferencing feature has become very popular from WeChat.
- The pictures and videos can be easily shared among friends and dear ones.
- It integrates well with all the social networking sites and hence sharing is also possible without any hassles.
- It contains a big range of emoticons in it which helps the users to express their emotions through texts.
- With the help of its Shake feature, the user can look around for people who are using the same app at the same time. This feature of WeChat is designed to make users meet new people who they find interesting.
I think you read all the features completely and now its time to know how you we are going to follow the process of downloading WeChat for PC, hint : Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Download WeChat for PC or Computer (Windows 7,8,XP)
Following the popularity of the smartphone version of WeChat, its developers still not decided to release any Desktop version but can be downloaded with the help of BlueStacks installer, which is basically an android emulator.
Here are the steps on downloading WeChat for PC:
- First of all visit Bluestacks’ website and download the software for the operating system which you are using.
- Install this awesome Android Emulator into your Computer.
- Now check the top most section where you will see the search bar, type “WeChat”
- Now click on install (you would have got list of results) and download WeChat on your Computer
- Now every time whenever you need to open this awesome messenger go to “My Apps” and you will be done.
So we are completely done with downloading WeChat for PC or Windows 7/8/XP Computer and if you faced any type of issue then please use the comment box below and you will get to know about it.